Thursday, September 16, 2010

In other news...






Well Halo: Reach has been out for several days now, and since I have a PS3, I couldn't get it. But that's okay :)

Anyways, Microsoft said its new video game "Halo: Reach" had racked up $200 million in global sales on its launch day, building strong momentum for the November debut of the Xbox 360 maker's new gaming system.

"Halo: Reach," the latest in the blockbuster "Halo" series, is a key title for Microsoft heading into the holiday shopping season when it and archrivals Nintendo and Sony Corp clash with new products and look to reverse a recent sales slump in the $60 billion game industry.



Congratulations Microsoft! With impressive first-day sales, who knows how much they'll end up getting in a week or two? By the way, Halo 3 made $300 million in the first week, so $200 million in one day is pretty good.

30 comments:

  1. day 1 sales more than any movie ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont have PS3 either...... oh well! Black OPs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Reach, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. seems to me theyve been making the same crap over and over agin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Halo sucks.. I own both one and two. It looks like any other shooter to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. its a fairly good game id give it a 7-8/10

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never been a big halo fan honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the feedback guys... Seems like only a little bit of people like Halo, but that's okay, everyone has their own preference!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i got halo reeach and im kinda bored with it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Duke Nukem:Forever watch the sales for that double for what Reach made the first day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great sales don't always make a great game, of course...

    ReplyDelete
  12. sadly awaiting my paycheck before i can up this game. from watching the gameplay it looks just like the previous halo though >___>

    ReplyDelete
  13. is being codblogged the same as being cockblocked?

    ReplyDelete
  14. did you see the halo reach controllers? looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to get this game so bad...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I appreciate your kind comments on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving the site mate, new follower here. I think ill stick around :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Mecha Six VII

    Haha yes, I was hoping someone would get it.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Imagine you made 200 mil in a day.. D:

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was never much into halo, but I do like reach a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i wanna play this games but my ps3 is broken and i dont have an xbox 360

    ReplyDelete
  22. filler until black ops. Just got lt. colonel yesterday and then the new ranks came out...

    ReplyDelete